Date: December 2015
Tumours of the prostate histologically classified as having a Gleason score between 2 and 6 inclusive, provided:
- the tumour has progressed to at least clinical TNM classification T1N0M0; and
- treatment included the complete removal of the prostate or external beam or interstitial implant radiotherapy.
For the above definition the following are not covered:
- treatment of the tumour by any procedures other than complete removal of the prostate, external beam or interstitial implant radiotherapy. For example:
- cases treated with cryotherapy,
- other less radical treatment such as transurethral resection of the prostate,
- 'experimental' treatments, or
- hormone therapy.
No change since May 2011